GardenAfrica promotes conservation of wild plants and the production of diverse crops for nutrition and food security.
GET OUR SUMMER DISCOUNTS NOW!
- Our focus links to the management of HIV through nutrition, childhood nutrition, and responsible medicinal plant-use.
- We aim to support traditional healthcare practices where they are underpinned by scientific validation;
- We promote the sustainable use of locally available resources, including research and adaptation to improve nutrition.
- We support vulnerable people's efforts to use their resources more effectively and efficiently in order to build and sustain health.
Projects within our Health and Nutrition Programme seek the following outcomes:
- Application of agro-biodiversity to improve access to nutritious food, resulting in improved and sustained human health.
- Ensure communities and individuals have access to effective medicinal plants and information to build sustainable healthcare strategies.
- Advocate concerning the links between public and environmental health and nutrition improve healthcare delivery & outcomes.