Support GardenAfrica with a sponsored event
There are many ways you can support the work of GardenAfrica either on your own or by joining with others to raise funds
The images above show some of the past events that people have organised. You could emulate them, or join with a group of friends, fellow gardeners or allotment holders to arrange one of the following:
• a walking tour of gardens or woodland in your area
• a sponsored marathon, cycle, hike ... or just walk
• a kitchen garden or plant sale
• a kitchen garden taste-test
• a harvest or planting party
• a dinner party with veg from your garden
• a tea party – with herbs from your garden
• an activity at a local farm
• an allotment or garden party
• help less able or elderly neighbours in their gardens, donating the proceeds.
GardenAfrica Sponsorship Packages
From running to skydiving, there are many ways in which you can raise funds for GardenAfrica.
Call us to get a GardenAfrica sponsorship pack – containing a T-shirt, sponsorship forms and information leaflets.
Sign up with Just Giving and do it all electronically.
Sponsor a GardenAfrica event
We sometimes work with companies interested in sponsoring our events, activities or publications.
To discuss your requirements please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 01435 882475 for more information, and to tell us how you would like to become involved with GardenAfrica.
We will then give you information about our sponsorship opportunities for forthcoming high profile events.